WEB (We Explore the Bible) – a study for men and women
Join us for a study of 1 & 2 Corinthians this fall. Come get refreshed by the fellowship and be motivated in the Word so you have the vision and strength to reach out to your co-workers, family, and neighbors.
For more information and to sign up online, please go to the WEB We Explore the Bible page.
I desire therefore that men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.
1 Timothy 2:8
Men and women share a lot of things in common, but let’s face it: we often donʼt think about things in the same way. By design, men and women were created by God to be unique. Likewise, in the body of Christ, God has called us to unique areas of ministry, suitable to the roles and gifts he has given us.
Our mission through the Man Up Bible study is:
- to see men transformed by Christ, through…
- friendships in the body that encourage us to live our faith, and
- to commit ourselves to being “present” in the lives of our friends, through love, counsel, and sometimes even correction
How do we accomplish this?
- We worship and study the Word together under the guidance of CCO pastors and/or guest speakers
- We discuss Christian life together in small groups
- We pray together
When: Starting up again in the Fall.
Where: In the High School room, upstairs over the Fellowship Hall. (Childcare is provided for those without other options.)