From the earliest days of this ministry, our desire has been to see loving, Christ-centered relationships being nurtured in home fellowships, which we call Life Groups. Following the biblical model (Acts 2:42-47), we believe that consistent fellowship among believers, coupled with prayer and Spirit-led teaching and discussion of the Word, is vital for spiritual growth.
Deep Roots . . . Abundant Fruit . . .Clearly, the Bible teaches that Christians grow (John 15:1-8) the same way all living things grow: by being rooted, fed, and cared for. To put it another way — roots lead to fruits! Life Groups simply provide the most natural environment for this process to occur. It is where meaningful relationships are “planted” and nurtured over time. Our roots (faith) go deeper, and our love (fruits) grows stronger as we learn to “do life together.”
If you’ve not already done so, we encourage you to get connected here at Calvary and sink some roots so that you may grow alongside others in the body of Christ.
- Most groups average 8-12 people, and gather together in homes on a weekly or every-other-week basis.
- Childcare may be available and varies from group to group.
- Most groups meet on Sunday evenings. If a different day works better for a particular group, that’s ﬁne too.
- Life Groups officially meet September – June. However, most at least stay in touch during the summer.
- Sign up below to join a Life Group.
LEAD A LIFE GROUP
Would you be interested in leading a Life Group? If so, contact the church office at (360) 352-4214 for more information.