Jon Sanné, Lead Pastor
I learned that God does extraordinary things through suffering. I’m thankful for His amazing grace and mercy….
- Born and raised in Eugene, Oregon
- Married to Tiffani
- Father of four children
- Majored in Education at University of Oregon
- Wrestled for the “Mighty Ducks”
- Former Children’s Ministry Pastor and Family Ministry Pastor
Tad Sowers, Assistant Pastor
I found myself walking up to the altar in response to the unmistakable conviction that I was in fact lost in my sins.
- Raised on Vashon Island
- Married to K. for nearly three decades
- Father of six children
- Former practicing lawyer
- Earned his B.A. in Drama from Whitman College, Juris Doctorate from UW Law School
Gary Thomas, Assistant Pastor
…I knew my surrender would be a ‘one time for all time’ decision…
- Born and raised in rural Aberdeen, Washington
- Celebrating 50-plus years of marriage to his high school sweetheart, Rosemarie
- Father to Rick (married to Jami), Randy (married to Barb), and Pam (married to Brian)
- Grandfather to 11 grandchildren
- University of Washington graduate, B.S. in Forest Management. Graduate of Weatherwax High School, Aberdeen
The pastors and staff can be reached through the main phone line at (360) 352-4214 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.